Are you unsatisfied with your smile? Are your teeth crowded, misaligned and causing some problems during your everyday life? If you struggle with any of these symptoms, dental braces can offer an excellent solution!
Made of brackets, small wires, and rubber bands, traditional metal braces stick to the front of your teeth with a glue-like dental bond.
Braces have many benefits, including:
- aligning and straightening crooked teeth
- decreasing the likelihood of tooth decomposition
- alleviating stress on the jaw
- fixing an underbite or an overbite
- and giving you a great smile.
Your Braces, Your Choice
Our modern technology offers you several options for braces. You can choose traditional aluminium braces, ceramic braces that better match your teeth, or “lingual” braces that attach to the back of your teeth, facing your tongue. With these endless options, you are sure to find a type that works well for your needs!